NEW Idealia Eyes targets tired-looking eyes to:
• Smooth & reduce the look of fine lines
• Leave the eye contour feeling softer, hydrated and more supple
The innovative eye cream product from Vichy instantly softens the look of the eye area and helps to improve the appearance of ageing skin and tired looking eyes.
The new silicone applicator has been developed to help create a soft touch with the precision of a brush.
Clinically tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control. Also suitable for sensitive skin.
- Non comedogenic
- With Vichy Thermal Spa Water
- No Parabens
Hydrating, soft & refreshingly light texture. Leaves the skin feeling comfortable and soft.
1. Apply gentle pressure on the end of the tube to squeeze a small quantity of product on the applicator.
2. Using the applicator, spread the product on the eye contour below the eye, starting on the inside and moving towards the crow's feet.
3. Without applying more product, smooth back and forth several times to spread product evenly.
4. Using your finger tips gently tap the eye contour area to facilitate penetration.
3 healthy tips for stressed-out skin
Feeling overwhelmed by life, and it’s starting to show? We’ve got you covered.
Yes, you can work hard and still have perfect skin
We spoke to dermatologist Dr. Nina Roos to get her expert tips on how to manage a busy lifestyle – without your skin suffering the consequences.
Time-saving tips: 5 tricks to speed up your day
After reading these tips, you’ll never look at your morning routine the same way again: more speed, less haste = your new mantra.
How to live fast while living well
Whether you’re dealing with stress in the workplace, a hectic home life, or just trying to fit five minutes in the day for yourself, consider our guilt-free tips for matching your lifestyle to your life’s style, so you can get the most out of every minute without feeling overwhelmed.
Top skin massage tips for a healthy glow
Read on for our top tips on how to take your morning and nighttime routine to the next level, as well as advice on how to maximise the power of your skincare’s ingredients.
Idéalia Peeling: FAQs
At-home peels are fast becoming a regular part of many women’s skincare regimes, helping the complexion to look brighter and smoother.
How to Stay Happy Through Three Stages of Menopause
Here we take a look at the different stages of the menopause and the ways you can stay happy and healthy along the way.
Top 10 Tips on Managing Night Sweats & Hot Flushes
Night sweats and hot flushes are common symptoms of the menopause and affect 50-70% of women in some form. So what causes these symptoms and how can they be managed?
How to be menopositive
Sally Jane Webster and Katie Shorrock share with us their experiences and advice on how to be menopositive
- Eliminate all daily residue from the surface of your skin : pollution, dead cells, sebum , etc. Cleanse
- Boost the dynamics of your skin for a visible and sustainable correction. Transform
- Give your skin everything it needs (water , fat, nutrients , etc.) and make it more beautiful-looking every day. Care
With Florence Benech Director of Vichy laboratories - Active Cosmetics
Discover your ideal skin diagnosis and find tips and routines tailored to your needs.