Our first ever cleansing oil enriched with micelles, vitamin E, and camellia oil for a luxurious and sensorial cleansing experience. Removes impurities from the skin, such as dead skin cells and excess sebum, which can cause discomfort and dullness.
• Micelles gently yet effectively remove all make-up, including waterproof make-up
• Enriched with Camelia oil and Vitamin E, the micellar oil hydrates and softens, leaving skin feeling soothed
Skin’s natural beauty is enhanced - complexion appears brighter, skin feels smoother and texture feels refined.
• Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control
• Enriched with Vichy Thermal Spa Water
The oil spreads easily over the skin for gentle make-up removal, without leaving the skin feeling greasy. During application, the formula transforms itself from oil to milk when rinsed with water.
1. Apply 3 drops onto dry hands and massage onto dry face and eyes.
2. Add a few drops of water to the face until the oil becomes a milky texture and then rinse off with water. Make sure that water does not get directly on the pump.
How to apply your skincare products
Anjali Mahto, Consultant Dermatologist, shares her expert advice on how and when to apply your skincare products.
What kind of cleanser is right for me?
Here’s a look at some of the cleansing options available, and our suggestions of what to use, and when
- Eliminate all daily residue from the surface of your skin : pollution, dead cells, sebum , etc. Cleanse
- Boost the dynamics of your skin for a visible and sustainable correction. Transform
- Give your skin everything it needs (water , fat, nutrients , etc.) and make it more beautiful-looking every day. Care
With Florence Benech Director of Vichy laboratories - Active Cosmetics
Discover your ideal skin diagnosis and find tips and routines tailored to your needs.
to log in
Please login to leave a comment