In city environments, skin is exposed to harmful external pollutants throughout the day which can make skin appear dull. NEW Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel, enriched with amilite technology, glycerin and moringa, intensely cleanses, removes pollution particles and leaves skin feeling fresh.
• Cleanses all kinds of impurities from the skin (pollution particles, dust, excess sebum)
• Helps to protect against the dry and tight feeling that skin can experience after rinsing
• Reveals clear, fresh and radiant looking skin
Skin is left feeling moisturised, soothed and clean.
Enriched with Thermal Spa Water
A transparent and fluid gel which leaves the skin feeling fresh.
Massage the gel onto a damp face then rinse off with water. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
How to apply your skincare products
Anjali Mahto, Consultant Dermatologist, shares her expert advice on how and when to apply your skincare products.
What kind of cleanser is right for me?
Here’s a look at some of the cleansing options available, and our suggestions of what to use, and when
- Eliminate all daily residue from the surface of your skin : pollution, dead cells, sebum , etc. Cleanse
- Boost the dynamics of your skin for a visible and sustainable correction. Transform
- Give your skin everything it needs (water , fat, nutrients , etc.) and make it more beautiful-looking every day. Care
With Florence Benech Director of Vichy laboratories - Active Cosmetics
Discover your ideal skin diagnosis and find tips and routines tailored to your needs.
to log in
Please login to leave a comment
“The texture of this product is beautiful, it's a gel (as the name suggest) which washes off easily and doesn't leave any residue. It has a very mild scent which I also appreciate. However, it stings my skin and causes redness.”