- Remineralizing Thermal Water: reinforces the skin’s natural moisture barrier, giving it time to regenerate and rebalance.
- Kaolins & Bentonite Clays: Absorbs impurities and excess sebum from the skin, while minimising pores
- Aloe Vera: To soothe and hydrate
- Allantonin: Extracted from the roots of the perennial comfrey plant to soothe damaged, fragile skin
- Formula for sensitive skin.
- Enriched with Vichy Mineralising Water.
- Tested under dermatological control.
Skin feels purified 87%*
clean & clear 91%
Skin feels softer 91% and not dry 74%
In one month
Less visible pores 83%
Less visible imperfections 79%
Eliminate perfectly dirts & pollution 92%**
Significant mattifying effect at 2hours and 4hours after single application.
*Consumer test on 78 Caucasian women, 100% sensitive skin, for 4 weeks with 2 applications per week.
** Instrumental test with Sebumeter on 24 women.
It's smooth, clay texture can be applied effortlessly to provide a pampering moment to the skin's surface.
Apply and let sit for 5 minutes, then massage gently with finger tips. Rinse off with water. Use 1-2 times a week as needed. Avoid eye area. Rinse them in case of contact with eyes.
It can also be used alongside Vichy's other Mineral Masks for a multimasking effect on different areas of the face, so that you can be sure you're giving your skin exactly what it needs. Multi-maskers can benefit from pore cleanse, gentle exfoliation and a dose of hydration all in one go.
How to apply your skincare products
Anjali Mahto, Consultant Dermatologist, shares her expert advice on how and when to apply your skincare products.
What kind of cleanser is right for me?
Here’s a look at some of the cleansing options available, and our suggestions of what to use, and when
- Eliminate all daily residue from the surface of your skin : pollution, dead cells, sebum , etc. Cleanse
- Boost the dynamics of your skin for a visible and sustainable correction. Transform
- Give your skin everything it needs (water , fat, nutrients , etc.) and make it more beautiful-looking every day. Care
With Florence Benech Director of Vichy laboratories - Active Cosmetics
Discover your ideal skin diagnosis and find tips and routines tailored to your needs.