Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation combines a high concentration of pigments for optimal coverage with ultra-malleable texture, so light it blends into the skin, giving a natural looking result and flawless comfort all day long.
- Up to 16 hours high coverage, with 30% pigment concentration for a flawless coverage.
- "Soft-focus" pigments conceal imperfections with a beauty result comparable to that of a conventional foundation.
- Enriched in glycerin and plant oil.
- SPF 35 sun protection, excluding shades 65 and 75, which are SPF 25.
A "bare skin" natural looking finish that you can trust to hold in place all day.
A formula with a high tolerance in order to conceal without irritating the skin.
- Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological and ophthalmological control
- With Vichy Thermal Spa Water
- No parabens
Texture melts onto the skin, providing a "bare skin" feel and optimal comfort.
1. Apply the 16-hour Fluid Corrective Foundation using your fingertips or a small sponge, working gently from the centre of the face outwards. In the case of more marked skin flaws, dab the foundation onto the area concerned, then spread out lightly.
2. Blend downwards towards the neck, then out to the ears and up to the hairline to avoid leaving lines.
3. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved.
The Foundation can also be used on targeted parts of the body.
The Best Make-up Regime for Menopausal Skin
Professional makeup artist for Vichy Claire Ray shares her top tips for making menopausal skin look healthy and beautiful.
How to apply foundation on dry skin
Professional Make-up Artist, Claire Ray, shows us how to apply foundation on dry skin.
Success story — the trade secrets of corrective foundation
How does the composition of traditional foundation differ from a more concealing corrective foundation? Micheline El Achkar reveals the hidden face of Dermablend foundation, a real expert in flawless complexion.
A step-by-step beginner’s guide to camouflage makeup
You don’t have to be an expert makeup artist to get great results from camouflage makeup. Follow these steps to get long-lasting, natural-looking coverage that will boost your confidence every time you use it.
5 camouflage makeup tips for winter
Oozing radiance in the depths of winter can feel like an impossible task. But here are some tips to keep your skin looking flawless…
Foundation Formats: Explained
It can be confusing knowing what type of foundation to choose out of all the options on offer. Here are Claire's top tips for finding the best foundation for you and your needs.
to log in
Please login to leave a comment
“I find the product a little thick when it goes on, it isn't a light foundation but that it to be expected with full coverage. It does give great coverage though and find the colour does blend well with my pale skin, even the lightest shades can sometimes be too dark for me.”
“It is a very good product, covers a lot the imperfections of my uneven skin.”
“It is a very good product and also the setting powder !”
“This foundation is a god send! it covers everything (mild/moderate hormonal acne and slight scarring) and has given me so much confidence.”
“The lightest shade in this foundation is still a little bit dark. However, it provides amazing coverage and halves the time I spend getting ready.”
“This is fantastic I really love it it has even coverage and is brilliant on my troubled skin”