Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder ensures a smudge and water-resistant finish, and is specifically formulated to prolong the wearability of Dermablend foundations.
It has a microfine texture that is translucent upon application, so doesn’t affect the chosen shade of corrective foundation, and provides a matte and natural looking finish.
- Lightweight, translucent powder that reinforces the hold of Dermablend Foundations
- Provides a smudge and water-resistant finish
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin
- Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological and ophthalmological control
- Non-comedogenic and paraben free
- Recommended by dermatologists & used by makeup artists
Dermablend Setting Powder forms a protective layer on the surface of the skin that provides further staying power.
on all orders over £25
Free UK standard delivery on all orders and Free Returns*
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days**
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
**On all orders over £25
Today, when it comes to formulating our products, our priority isn’t just looking after your skin. As a business, the Vichy factory has also dedicated itself to sustainable business practices, with a focus on protecting the environment.
How does Vichy reduce its impact on environment?
With over 80 years’ expertise, we know what we’re talking about when it comes to looking after sensitive skin. However, that’s not the only cause we’re passionate about. Here at Vichy, the environment is just as important to us as your skin.
More recycling.As part of our commitment to environmental sustainability, Vichy takes the sourcing of its ingredients extremely seriously. We make sure to carefully track every aspect of the buying process - from ingredient to supplier - to make sure we respect the International Convention on Biological Diversity.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY FORMULATIONS.
We’ve succeeded in ensuring an average biodegradability rate of 91% for our rise-off formulas. We’re also committed to ensuring that none of our scrubs contain microbeads.
Learn how to use
1. Apply foundation to face with sponge or brush
2. Apply the Setting Powder generously using the powder puff
3. Remove the surplus powder with a large soft brush