Your skin changes from day to day, season to season and year to year and your skincare should change to reflect those needs.
It’s really important to understand your skin’s needs to ensure you are using the skincare regime that best suits your needs. Your skin changes from day to day, season to season and year to year and your skincare should change to reflect those needs.
However manoeuvring through the skincare aisle to understand what you should be using can be tricky. Vichy’s different ranges are designed for varying skin concerns and needs. I am going to take you through these to help you understand which one is right for you.
It is worth noting all Vichy products are suitable for sensitive skin (which is show by itching, stinging or burning sensations). The products are all tested on sensitive skin and are hypoallergenic formulations.
- Aqualia is designed for dehydrated skin
- Dehydrated skin is caused by a lack of water; when the skin is dehydrated it cannot renew itself properly
- Dehydrated skin is not a skin type, it is a condition that anyone can experience – i.e. it is dictated by your environment
- Dehydration can result in dehydration lines forming throughout the day and can cause a lack of radiance. It can also cause tight sensations and lack of suppleness of the skin
- Aqualia, intensely hydrates and soothes the skin. It restores the feel of comfort, giving it a fresh looking and radiant complexion
Author: Dr Anjali Mahto.
This article reflects the opinion of Anjali Mahto and is intended as general advice only. You should seek advice from a professional before altering your diet, changing your exercise regime or starting any new course of conduct.
Anjali Mahto Consultant Dermatologist