C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
Saccharomyces/ Xylinum/ Black Tea Ferment
Aluminym Starch Octenylsuccinate
Styrene/ Acrylates Copolymer
Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid
Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide
Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
Inulin Lauryl Carbamate
Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extrat
CI 17200 / RED33
Zingiber Officinale Root Extract / Ginger Root Extract
Sanguisorba Offcinalis Root Extract
Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract
Anti-Ageing SPF 50
A very high SPF50, broad spectrum sunscreen to protect sensitive facial skin from the ageing effects of the sun. Enriched with antioxidants including black tea, vitamin C and Vichy Mineralising Thermal Water, the formula is proven to combat the visible signs of ageing including the appearance wrinkles, loss of elasticity and dullness, for radiant, supple-looking skin.
- Extremely high broad spectrum sun protection, SPF50
- Protects skin from the ageing effects of the sun
- Enriched with black tea, high in AHAs, vitamins and polyphenols, the formula is designed to help correct the appearance of fine lines, skin tone and texture
- Contains Camu Camu with concentrated vitamin C
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Clinically proven to reduce the look of wrinkles, fine lines and dull skin and promote radiant looking skin
on all orders over £25
Today, when it comes to formulating our products, our priority isn’t just looking after your skin. As a business, the Vichy factory has also dedicated itself to sustainable business practices, with a focus on protecting the environment.
How does Vichy reduce its impact on environment?
With over 80 years’ expertise, we know what we’re talking about when it comes to looking after sensitive skin. However, that’s not the only cause we’re passionate about. Here at Vichy, the environment is just as important to us as your skin.
More recycling.As part of our commitment to environmental sustainability, Vichy takes the sourcing of its ingredients extremely seriously. We make sure to carefully track every aspect of the buying process - from ingredient to supplier - to make sure we respect the International Convention on Biological Diversity.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY FORMULATIONS.
We’ve succeeded in ensuring an average biodegradability rate of 91% for our rise-off formulas. We’re also committed to ensuring that none of our scrubs contain microbeads.
Learn how to use
1. Apply a generous amount to a cleansed face before going in the sun. For daily use.
2. Reapply regularly throughout the day, especially after swimming and exercise..
Anti-Ageing SPF 50