- Aqua / Water
Bifida Ferment Lysate
Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
Parfum / Fragrance
Slow Âge Night Cream & Mask
Slow Âge Night is our first multi-use night care that fights the signs of daily urban ageing. It is clinically proven to help restore and revitalise skin suffocated by urban aggressors such as UV, pollution and stress - factors that can alter the skin’s natural ability to regenerate causing a dull, uneven skin tone and an accelerated emergence of fine lines.
- Fresh gel-like texture which is quickly absorbed with a light, pleasant fragrance
- Upon application, skin immediately feels hydrated, soft and smooth
- By morning, skin appears fresh and healthy, with a radiant glow
- After just 4 weeks, skin texture is refined, and fine lines and pigmentation appear reduced
- 100% pure and natural Resveratrol is known to help to stimulate the skin’s anti-oxidant defence system for a smooth, even looking complexion
- Contains Baïcalin Root Extract, known for its broad spectrum anti-oxidant properties that prevent and correct UV-induced pigmentation
- Formulated with Bifidus and Vitamin B3 – known to restore daily skin damage, reinforce skin’s barrier function against urban aggressors, and reduce skin sensitivity
- Formulated with Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water known to soothe, reinforce and rebalance skin against internal and external aggressors
- Can be used every night as a cream, and twice a week as a mask
This regenerating cream and mask helps to improve skin oxygen levels to reveal a radiant, healthy looking glow by morning. It does this through a protective and corrective formula that includes 100% pure and natural resveratrol, and Baicalin, a well-known anti-oxidant.
on all orders over £25
Free UK standard delivery on all orders and Free Returns*
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days**
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
**On all orders over £25
Today, when it comes to formulating our products, our priority isn’t just looking after your skin. As a business, the Vichy factory has also dedicated itself to sustainable business practices, with a focus on protecting the environment.
How does Vichy reduce its impact on environment?
With over 80 years’ expertise, we know what we’re talking about when it comes to looking after sensitive skin. However, that’s not the only cause we’re passionate about. Here at Vichy, the environment is just as important to us as your skin.
More recycling.As part of our commitment to environmental sustainability, Vichy takes the sourcing of its ingredients extremely seriously. We make sure to carefully track every aspect of the buying process - from ingredient to supplier - to make sure we respect the International Convention on Biological Diversity.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY FORMULATIONS.
We’ve succeeded in ensuring an average biodegradability rate of 91% for our rise-off formulas. We’re also committed to ensuring that none of our scrubs contain microbeads.
Learn how to use
1. Thoroughly cleanse the skin and pat dry
2. Apply as a cream in a thin layer every night. Massage across the face and neck, taking care to avoid the delicate eye area
3. Use as a mask once a week. Apply to the face and neck in a thicker layer and leave for 10 minutes. Remove any excess with a dry cloth and finish with a spritz of Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water